Located in Elbert County, Georgia, the Georgia Guidestones are also called the “American Stonehenge.” They were built in 1979 by an unknown man (some people say there was a group of people) under the Alias of R.C Christian.
There is a lot of conspiracy about why this was erected. Some people will go to say that R.C. Christian was part of a Luciferian society and these stones are meant to be a symbol of the new world order.
Another theory suggests that they were erected as guidelines to restart the world. That would do well in explaining the set of 10 guidelines engraved in 8 different languages (English, Spanish, Swahili, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian)
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Personally, I find this to be a beautiful message and mystery.